As an Intern of Target Costing (m/f/d), you will support the colleagues in strategic Target Costing projects. This includes the following duties:
- Cost-Modeling of
- Software (SW) Components (Products or Individual SW Development)
- Integration of SW Components
- Professional Services
- Virtual Infrastructures and Data Centers
- Benchmarks and supplier analyses
- Observation and analysis of market trends for new and existing technologies
- Development, organization and management of Target Costing tools
- Maintenance and further development of cost analysis models and digitization tools
- General support of the Target Costing team in and around the TC@P Labs
- An internship project, which you will plan, stage, execute and present independently
You are studying Business Informatics / Computer Science (BA / MA) or a comparable major in the area of Information Technology (IT).
- Interest in Information Technologies (SW Development, Virtualization)
- Office skills: MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, optional: MS PowerBI, “R”-language
- Willingness to work independently and to adapt quickly to new and challenging tasks. A methodic and systematic approach, confidence to research information and to present them to the team
- Analytical mind-set, strong problem solving skills and an ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency
- Capacity to work on a multi-cultural, fast-changing and cross-functional environment and an open workspace with shared desks
- Willingness to travel (Europe) for short business trips
- Fluency in English and German, French as a plus
Founded in 2011 by Deutsche Telekom and Orange, BuyIn delivers strategic procurement services combining more than 25 billion euros of annual spend. This leads to sustainable economies of scale and savings based on analytics and benchmarks across millions of price points in 40+ markets.
In our business, we create innovative IT and telecommunications solutions. Flat hierarchies, a medium-sized company structure, simple workflows: BuyIn gives you the opportunity to actively realize your potential in an innovative and flexible working environment.
Join our team – we look forward to hearing from you!