As a top university graduate with ideas and ambitions you start the 18-month trainee program with the focus "Finance & Controlling", deepen your professional knowledge and expand your skills during the program through project assignments in other areas. After all, we not only want to give you a broad, diverse insight into our organization, but also the opportunity to leave your comfort zone and get to know new topics in order to realize your full potential.
In addition, the following tasks await you:
- Active participation in the focus area on current topics
- Development and implementation of own projects within the framework of "Magenta Friday" in cooperation with your trainee colleagues
- Completion of a project assignment abroad
- Carry out short-term customer service
- Participation in individual workshops and training
Deutsche Telekom AG
You have successfully completed your studies in the field of economics or a comparable degree program. Your personality captivates with enthusiasm for innovation, curiosity and the courage to question some facts. Furthermore, you fulfill the following requirements:
- Meaningful internships and / or initial work experience with a focus on finance and / or controlling
- International experience
- Social commitment and / or entrepreneurial project work
- Fluent English (Level C1) and German (Level B1)
Start Date: Quarterly
Please note: the position may be closed earlier if all quotas are filled, thus please apply as soon as possible.
We accept your application in German and English.
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there. #CES#