This is your opportunity to join an expanding international Robotics and Artificial Intelligence program. We are looking for an Experienced Python Developer to join our Service HUB. He/she will work in a multinational environment in diverse international teams within Agile Release Trains (Safe 4.6) using English on a daily basis.
- Develop and mentor team members in Python
- Provide development estimates on projects and tasks
- Work with Robotic Process Automation Developers and Data Scientists to develop tools that support our clients
- Collaborate with, product managers / product owners, technical teams to understand multi-functional requirements in order to design, develop, test and implement AI and RPA solutions
- Understand current systems and resolve operations issues while working with cross-functional teams around the globe
- Participate in performance optimization activities including process changes, defect fixes, software upgrades, performance tuning, and administration
- Provide direction, training and escalation support for platform/product operations
- Cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test
IT Services Hungary
- Strong Python programming skills (Core Python, Pandas, PySpark and etc.).
- Ability to mentor and train other team members in Python.
- At least 1 year experience working in a Dev/Ops environment:
- Experience with CI/CD build and release automation tools
- Experience with containers (e.g. Docker)
- Experience with container orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Business-level verbal and written English
- Knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, information management, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, etc.
- Experience working with Rancher is a plus
- Experience in writing Helm charts is an advantage
- Experience working in Data Science and machine learning project is a plus
- Knowledge of German language is a plus
- Experience working in SCRUM or Kanban within SAFe 4.x
IT Services Hungary is Hungary’s largest ICT employer and the Hungarian affiliate of T-Systems International. As a critical link in the international production chain of T-Systems, IT Services Hungary is the most dynamically developing IT service centre in Hungary. It has won the ‘Investor of the Year’ award twice, in 2008 and in 2015. From among the wide range of IT and telecommunications consulting services, the company focuses on the innovation, management and outsourcing of IT solutions, as well as development and systems integration. The company is constantly developing its sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged, and welcomes applications from career-starter and experienced IT specialists.