Overall responsibility for an Incident and its rectification in strict accordance with standards (as appropriate by means of Service Level and/or Operational Level Agreements) and is also responsible for correctness and completeness of documentation within the Incident Record.
- Handle the Incident during its whole existence with strict observance of SLA/OLA (avoiding long-dated-tickets, avoidance of preventing idle periods of Incident Records)
- Control correct assignment of Incidents
- Coordinate information on time in case of critical incidents or impending breaches of SLA/OLA.
- Plan and organize the completeness and quality of all necessary information of the Incident during its whole existence until the accepted removal of the issue
- Clarify all responsibilities being unclear
- Schedule the Incident
- Classify and prioritize the Incident
- Make a diagnosis of the Incident
- Coordinate solving of the Incident and closing of the Incident
- Initiate the Major Incident Process on suspicion of a Major Incident
- Handle hierarchical escalation - requesting resources - Functional authorization of sectors involved
- 2 years’ experience within the IT environment and processes
- Understanding of business environment and IT, processes, organization
- Communication in speech and writing
- Skills of conducting a presentation
- Analytical skills, ability to perform in complex IT environment
- Customer oriented, initiative and enthusiastic
- Results oriented, persevering, able to complete task on time under pressure
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Works on assigned tasks independently
T-Systems delivers high-quality services combining information and communication technology (ICT). The company's broad expertise in both fields makes the business customer division of Deutsche Telekom a preferred partner for multi-national corporations, small and medium-sized businesses and public institutions. Over 160,000 customers from every industry worldwide benefit from the company's special expertise in providing integrated ICT solutions from a single source. T-Systems is the only company to offer its own complete ICT portfolio and to combine IT (Information technology) and communication technology to produce new solutions.